China’s Credit Bubble
When Richard Bernstein is in the news, I pay attention. He’s a Wall Street vet who always seems to make interesting calls but we don’t necessarily hear from him all that often.
The strategist is out today with two somewhat controversial views on well-loved themes that you may want to pay attention to…
“China has a credit bubble that makes ours look like nothing,” said Bernstein, CEO of Richard Bernstein Advisors and former chief investment strategist and head of Merrill Lynch’s Investment Strategy Group. “Gold,” he added, “is not in a bubble but it is about as close as you can get.”
“Everything people don’t like about the United States over the past five years they have in spades,” Bernstein said about China.
Berfnstain has some compelling ideas for why China stocks, commodities and gold are to be avoided and why Europe may exceed everyone’s expectations. Head over below.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 7 ‘A/S/L’ Most Asked Question At Kaplan Online University Reunion
- 8 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test
- 9 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage