Ubisoft Selling Dungeon Hunter:Alliance on Playstation Vita For Forty Times Original Price
In a shocking move that makes absolutely no financial, bushiness, or PR sense, major video game publisher and developer Ubisoft is attempting to sell off Dungeon Hunter: Alliance, a launch title for Sony’s Playstation Vita, for $40
Now $40 is not an unreasonable price for a PlayStation Vita except for the fact that not only is this game available for $12.99 on the Playstation Network on PS3, but its also available for $.99 on the Mac OS X.
In other words, Ubisoft is literally trying to up the price of a ported launch title by forty times for the PS Vita version of the game. That is beyond pathetic, and it would do good for any consumers who plan to buy a PS Vita to stay far clear of this title, as it seeks to obliterate any remaining respect you had for the company.
This is one time that you can probably speak with your wallet with no actual personal consequences, and let Ubisoft know that raising the price of Dungeon Hunter: Alliance by forty times is not only appalling, its disrespectful to the consumer.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 3 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 4 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 7 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 8 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 9 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Strartup
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook