Fallout 3 Concept Artist Adam Adamowicz Passes Away
Not many, including myself, knew who Bethesda concept artist Adam Adamonwicz was, who unexpectedly passed away recently. Although he was largely unknown outside of the industry, and seemed to prefer it that way, we were, and still are, familiar with his creations. From the super mutant, the Vault jumpsuit, to many other designs in both Fallout 3 and Skyrim, Adamonwicz was lauded within the industry for both his output and the quality of his work.
A heartfelt post at Awesome Robo details his work within the gaming industry, and for anyone that enjoys any of the momumental Bethesda adventures, this is a sad day indeed. Hopefully his artistic and creative legacy will be used to create great and innovative games in the future, and I think that is exactly what Adamonwicz would have ask for.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook