DLC Quest Gives Meta Experience For 80 Microsoft Points
Going Loud Studios has done a wonderful thing with DLC Quest. Released for 80 Microsoft Points ($1) on Xbox Live Arcade, DLC Quest is a commentary on the industry’s increasing reliance on the nickle and dime DLC to make a quick buck. The objective of DLC Quest is to collect coins, in order to buy more DLC, so luckily you aren’t spending any real money to unlock these DLC. Some of the ridiculous things you can unlock, which is a hilarious commentary on the industry, is sexy outfits, map packs, zombies, hats, the ability to move left, and yes, even horse armor. There really doesn’t seem to be much more to the game than the concept, but it’s a pretty funny one that is actually quite cheaper than buying some actual DLC.
For a dollar, it’s always worth it to support something clever, so take a look at the trailer for some grade A satire.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Incidental Boob Graze Redeems Trust Fall Exercise
- 4 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 5 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 6 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 7 Local Bully: Gay Boy Scouts a Dream Come True
- 8 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 9 ‘A/S/L’ Most Asked Question At Kaplan Online University Reunion
- 10 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage