Stopped Playing Wii Fit? What You Need Is a Damn Zombie!
Zombies games are in. Fitness games are in. Why haven’t these two been combined yet? Where SEGA made Typing of the Dead – a spin-off of its popular House of the Dead series – why not a Running of the Dead? Why not take this exercise genre and make it more exciting? People don’t need the individualized workout routines of Wii Fit Plus and EA Sports Active; they need a damn zombie chasing them through the woods to make them run!
And why stop there? Why not make a Running of the Bulls game? Or a multiplayer game that’s an on-rails shooter for one player and an exercise game for the other? We’ve seen a flood of exercise games in the past couple of years. Why are they all so serious and dry? Maybe we’ll see a Wii, Sony Move, Microsoft Wave reveal at E3 next week. Who knows?
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook