Parks and Rec: Print Out Your Own Ron Swanson Pyramid of Greatness
The criminally under rated Parks and Rec returns to NBC on January 30th. The team behind Parks and Rec sent out a promotional packet filled with goodies, but this one takes the proverbial (bacon-covered) cake. It is a Ron Swanson Pyramid of Greatness. Everyone knows Pyramid’s of Greatness are the hot gift this holiday season, and this one would look great on the wall of your local libertarians office, or perhaps one day it will grace the wall above your own mantle. Either way print it out and study it’s excellence. A few favorites:
Capitalism: God’s way of determining who is smart and who is poor.
Discipline: The ability to repeat a boring thing over and over again.
Attire: Shorts over 6″ are capri pants. Shorts under 6″ are European.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook