Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas Eat Sushi in Louisiana: Twilight Stars Eat Pt. 2
Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas ate at a sushi place in Louisiana. Why is this news? Well, apparently after Robert Pattinson started frequenting a local deli establishment, fellow Twilight star Ashley Greene decided to continue the Twilight star trend of eating at restaurants that shouldn’t be in Louisiana.
Sorry Ashley, there’s nothing silly about sushi. The only thing this “piece of news” brings to light is the questionable culinary decisions of young adults. Also, why in a part of America renowned for its seafood would one opt to go to a sushi place? That’s like going to Olive Garden in Italy, but not as funny. We’re on to you Ashley. You think by getting sushi in Louisiana you’re going to make the news (which I guess you did…), but you’ll never break down a barrier like Robert Pattinson.
Coming soon: Taylor Lautner Has Quiet Night in With DiGiorno Pizza
Dear Readers, I moved to the Fame Hype section. Hope to see you there.
More FasterTV Updates:
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 3 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 4 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 5 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 6 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 7 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 8 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 9 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Strartup
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook