Travel Advisories Debunked?
Being an Undiscriminating Tourist I often find myself in places I probably shouldn’t have visited to begin with. This includes but is not limited to: Oxnard, California; Myanmar; the Two and a Half Men set; a Mexican restaurant down by the airport; and Myanmar. Well, now, I have travel expert Peter Greenberg to explain travel advisories to me. Via YouTube. Real thorough-like. Herewith, some fact-based explanations about travel advisories from the Internet’s most thorough travel journalist. Hint: One of the secret answers is, you’re safe if no one’s currently attacking you!
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook