Tax Breaks Using the Recovery Act Tax Savings Tool
The deal with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act is that it makes a bunch of tax breaks available to citizens, mostly focusing on the middle class. The folks at the White House want you to get what you pay for, so they’re doing stuff like this.
To figure out what might help you out, look below or check out the Recovery Act Tax Savings Tool.
Did you know that there are more than a dozen Recovery Act tax cuts working families can take advantage of this tax season? For some taxpayers, this could mean thousands of dollars in tax savings.
To make sure that you don’t miss out, this Tax Savings Tool will tally up the benefits you may be eligible for when you file your taxes this year.
(Yes, the following might be truncated at the right; might be easiest to visit the site.)
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook