Breaking Bad Goes 16 Bit RPG
Breaking Bad, for all intents and purpose, is hands down the best show on television. No drama series has quite as smart writing, masterful acting or understated characters as Breaking Bad does.
In fact, in four seasons, there is only one major issue I’ve had with the show, which says a lot given that the episodes are in forty five minute chunks. Unlike most media, Breaking Bad actually deserves the hype it gets and is not overrated in the slightest.
The following video is College Humor’s take on the last four seasons of Breaking Bad, 16-bit RPG style. While it covers all the major plot points of the series, there are also many more obscure references thrown in there just for fun. In short, if you’re a fan of Breaking Bad and have a penchant for 16-bit RPGS, you’ll really enjoy how College Humor was able to integrate the two.
WARNING: Do Not Watch Unless You Are Completely Caught Up on Breaking Bad.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 7 ‘A/S/L’ Most Asked Question At Kaplan Online University Reunion
- 8 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test
- 9 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage
- 10 Henry Cavill to be Replaced by Stack of Pancakes in “Man of Steel” Sequel