Gifts for the Geek Chic Home
Your Guide To A Geekishly-Chic Home
“The meek shall inherit the earth”, that’s how the saying goes, right? Working in the tech industry, I personally believe that the geek shall inherit the earth. Look at Steve Jobs, and Mark Zuckerberg. Need I proceed? Ok, I will. Last week while traveling, I looked down at my bin in the security line at LAX and saw the following: iPod, iPad, iPhone. Maybe I’m just an iDiot, but, really, technology and all geek-chic variants have consumed us all. So, why stop with gadgets and gizmos aplenty? Here is your guide to creating the ultimate geekishly-chic home.
Let’s start with the walls. Some people choose to adorn their hallways with photographs or fine art. Us techies? DNA ancestry paintings… gene-ius!
If you’re still not convinced that is the best way to deck-the-halls, try these little creatures (which, we may or may not currently have posted on the windows here in the SEO department at Wpromote):
Remember those wooden nesting dolls your weird neighbor from Russia had in their home? Well, this is taking weird to a whole new level… Cue in, robot nesting dolls.
Lastly, you will be pressed to find a techie that is also not a self-proclaimed coffee addict (I use that term in the kindest of ways, truly). It’s almost as if it is “hip” to self-admittedly be hopped up on caffeine all day. So, for those out there who would die without coffee, cheers, this mugs for you!
(For our local LA-area friends, you can find this Pantone colored mug, along with every other color under the sun, at Royal-T)
Originally from Wpromote, Inc. PPC Management. Cross-Posted with permission.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook
- 10 Shaq Confident He Will Eventually Make Funny Quip on TNT