Chicago Bulls Insane Comeback Over the Pacers: Rose Wins It 104-99
Just as it looked like the Indiana Pacers’ Tyler Hansborough was going to take a good old-fashioned goofy white boy piss on the Chicago Bulls parade, slam-a-jamma-ing the ball past Carlos Boozer to extend the Bulls lead to 98-88.
But then the Spirit of Michael Jordan and Dennis Rodman in his best drag outfit seeped its way into the Chicago’s blood. They frantically clawed back. Derrick Rose pierced through three defenders and put a never-before-seen backspin on the ball to draw the three-point play, closing the score to 99-97. Rose tied the game seconds later at 99, and Kyle Korver opened it up with a dagger three.
After that, the Pacers looked drugged on offense, not moving the ball and hocking up awful shots. And Derrick Rose and his 39 points proved supreme. Thank god. Charles Barkley might have tried on television.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 3 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 4 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 7 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 8 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 9 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Strartup
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook