Knicks Laughing at The Heat
After a big win over the Hawks, they were having a laugh at the expense of the Heat stars, who were said to be crying after a heartbreaking 1-point loss to the Bulls. The comment was made by Heat coach Erik Spoelstra after the 87-86 loss. Stoudemire pointed out Chris Bosh as the watery-eyed one (although Bosh, when asked by reporters in Miami whether he had cried, said he almost had but did not).
“I heard Chris Bosh was crying tears,” Stoudemire said.
“Tears?” Anthony asked.
“Yeah, tears,” Stoudemire replied.
“Wait ’til I call him, man,” Anthony said. “I’ll be like: ‘What are you doing?’”
As a result of social networking, text messaging, and the rapid acquisition of information, word spreads very fast. What is most interesting is the affect that this may have on the rivalry between Miami and New York. Coach Spoelstra believes it to be a crying shame and added that he didn’t see any actual tears. Right now the Knicks are laughing but we will have to wait for the NBA playoffs to see who really has the last laugh.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 3 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 4 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 7 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 8 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 9 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Strartup
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook