Tim Lincecum is Wiley Wiggins
A lot of people wonder why Tim Lincecum has such an absurd hairstyle. The only other person currently wearing that style is the guy from the UPS whiteboard commercial. And with good reason. It looks pretty stupid.
But it looked cool on Wiley Wiggins in Dazed and Confused. And Tim Lincecum looks exactly like Wiley Wiggins. Freakishly so, in fact.
The Charlie Chaplain Time Traveler may have been easy enough to explain away, but this is actually trippy. How can science account for this? The best pitcher on the planet is clearly a character from a 1990′s hit movie about a kid in the 1970′s who gets paddled in the bullpen by a sizable Soul Pole.
You couldn’t handle that sh%t on hard acid, man.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 7 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook