Vince Young Shining Like a Star, Matt Leinart Playing Like Used Trojan
Vince Young Looks Sharp on MNF
It’s starting to look like the groove Vince Young got back last year is here to stay. The young quarterback was stellar in four series in the Titans’ 24-10 victory over the Arizona Cardinals at LP field.
“In four series of action, Young completed nine of 13 passes for 128 yards. He guided the Titans to two scoring drives, and a 10-0 lead, before giving way to Kerry Collins in the second quarter.
“We got into a nice rhythm,” Young said. “We got a couple of good drives for points. Overall, we can build on what we did. … I think we’re playing with confidence out there.”
Matt Leinart, on the other hand, continues to play like a soiled Trojan. It seems like he just isn’t going to make it big at the NFL level. Or does it? He still has one chance. Vince Young is praying for him.
“He is a very strong quarterback and a very knowledgeable quarterback and everything,” Young said. “All I can do is continue to pray for him and hope he will take care of his responsibilities.”
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook