Geeky Passover Fun for Anyone
My father is Jewish and my mother is Christian, but it was my mom who sent me this fun video today. It’s so deliciously geek-techy (hitting the highlights of websites and tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Craigslist, Gmail, and Amazon), I think anyone will enjoy it.
It’s also super clever. You gotta watch it more than once, look very closely, and pick up on some of the things you missed on the first viewing. (For instance, don’t miss the first item on the list of other video suggestions while the plague of locusts video is playing on YouTube).
Happy Passover to all the Jews and Gentiles!
For more social media, technology, and writing tidbits, follow me on Twitter, @evakl.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook