Giant Vagina Found on Man’s Lawn
Genitals are funny looking, which is why sculptures of genitals make me giggle, especially when unexpectedly found in one’s yard. And most especially when accompanied by an unsigned birthday card. The Tri-City Herald reports on the “mysterious artwork” found in a local man’s front yard this past Saturday morning. As he puts it, “It looks like a giant vagina.” It’s true, vaginas are mysterious, are they not? And hilarious.
The impressive part of genital sculptures is their size. Whether it be a 6-foot phallus made of snow, or the 30-foot erection named the “Sky Pillar,” or that building in San Diego that looks like a giant penis, the size is always impressive.
Sadly, the article does not include pictures of “the 5-foot-plus sculpture [that] looks like a surfboard with an oval cutout in the center, replaced with a piece of clouded glass.” We’ll be left to wonder how it compares to the wooden vagina in Harold and Maude or the sculpture by artist Jamie McCartney titled “Design a Vagina.” And I will be left wondering how awesome it must be to wake up to a vagina sculpture in your yard.
Photo by doug88888.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook