Secret Celebrity Smokers
In today’s society, where we’re more health-conscious and disease-aware than ever, smoking cigarettes has become as much of a faux pas as eating poorly, not exercising, and wearing black with navy (in that non-fashionable way).
But if smoking is taboo amongst us mere mortals, it’s even more of a no-no for celebrities. Not only do celebs have to look their best at all times (which smoking will definitely hinder), but they;realso held on a pedestal for the world to see: role-models, trend-setters, celebrated individuals.
Despite the pressure to be “perfect,” more celebrities than you’d think are secretly (or so they think) puffing away on the regular.
Over the past few months I’ve browsed several paparazzi sites where myriad A-list stars have been caught sneaking a cig.
Here’s a short-list (some surprising, some not so much ) of secret celebrity smokers, as determined by candid photos, interviews, and general knowledge:
- Kate Hudson (presumably she’s stopped now that shes’ pregnant)
- Jessica Alba (same goes for her)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Brad Pitt
- Eva Longoria
- Katherine Heigl (she quit last year, but has now resumed)
- Hayden Penettiere
- Salma Hayek
- Ben Affleck
- Rumor Willis
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (not so secret–these girls are for real with their cigs)
- Daniel Radcliffe (reportedly a pack-a-day)
- Anne Hathaway (said to have quit)
- Sarah Jessica-Parker
- Lindsay Lohan (forever trying to quit)
- Whitney Port
- Nicky Hilton
- Kate Winslet
- Katie Holmes
- Ashton Kutcher
- Jude Law
And there you have it—even “perfect people” have a tough time quitting the habit. It’s hard, but so obviously worth it— for your health, your looks….you don’t need a lecture.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook