A Nutella That’s Actually Healthy?
For all you chocolate fiends out there forced to curb your habit in an effort to eat healthier, Rawtella may be the product for you.
Like its cult-favorite predecessor, Nutella (which has such a following that a Facebook group exists in its honor), Rawtella has the same rich, chocolaty-hazelnut flavor, but without any of the saturated fat and artificial ingredients found in the former version.
Rawtella is a 100% raw, organic and vegan chocolate spread that contains fresh soaked/dehydrated hazelnuts, organic raw cacao nibs, and raw coconut sugar. Nothing else.
Each 2-tablespoon serving will still set you back 190 calories and 17 grams of fat, so it’s by no means a “diet” or “health food.” However, if you’re going to indulge and have a craving for something decadent, chocolaty and sweet, why not pick the lesser of two evils and go for something all-natural that won’t pollute your body?
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook