Left gets its Panties in a Bunch over some Wholesome American Tar Baby Fun!
Talking on the radio on Friday, GOP Colorado Rep. Doug Lamborn said the following about Obama. “Now, I don’t even want to be associated with him, it’s like touching a, a tar baby and you get it…you know you’re stuck and you’re part of the problem and you can’t get away.”
And THIS is the FOX headline on the story: “Colorado Rep. Lamborn’s ‘tar baby’ comment riles the left.”
Apparently, it riles people who aren’t on the left as well. According to a poll run by the FOX affiliate asking “Do you think Colorado Rep. Doug Lamborn’s ‘tar baby’ comment in reference to President Obama was racist?” 110 people said yes and 52 said no (as of 6:48 pm). I assume lefties aren’t the only ones who know about and fill out FOX 31 Denver polls.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook
- 10 Surgeon General Pleads For Americans to Chew Their Food 3 or 4 Times At the Very Least