This Week in Conservative Bigotry: Governor Jan Brewer and More…
After smearing Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan for having worked for civil rights icon Thurgood Marshall, GOP furthers discredits her by pointing out that she read The Diary of Anne Frank, saw the film Gandhi, and admires Martin Luther King.
GOP’s increased bigotry transparency, emboldens Rep. Issa to openly oppose the Fulfilling the Potential of Women in Academic Science and Engineering Act.
Iowa Republican State Senator fears state park’s decision to grant family camping permits to gay families will increase likelihood of bear attacks.
Catholic school kicks out student whose lesbian parents are in “discord” with Catholicism, reaffirming the Catholic Church’s ultimate authority on questions of sexuality and children.
Photo by Arasmus Photo
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 3 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 4 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 7 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 8 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 9 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Strartup
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook