This Week in Conservative Bigotry: Governor Jan Brewer and More…
After smearing Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan for having worked for civil rights icon Thurgood Marshall, GOP furthers discredits her by pointing out that she read The Diary of Anne Frank, saw the film Gandhi, and admires Martin Luther King.
GOP’s increased bigotry transparency, emboldens Rep. Issa to openly oppose the Fulfilling the Potential of Women in Academic Science and Engineering Act.
Iowa Republican State Senator fears state park’s decision to grant family camping permits to gay families will increase likelihood of bear attacks.
Catholic school kicks out student whose lesbian parents are in “discord” with Catholicism, reaffirming the Catholic Church’s ultimate authority on questions of sexuality and children.
Photo by Arasmus Photo
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 7 ‘A/S/L’ Most Asked Question At Kaplan Online University Reunion
- 8 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test
- 9 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage