Photos of Artsy Girls Smoking Clove Cigarettes
R.I.P Cloves Cigarettes and the Artsy Girls Who Smoked Them
Life just got harder on today’s suburban-raised, dad-hating, sexuality-questioning teens. I just discovered by chance that one year ago today, a bill was signed by Obama and passed into law banning teen-friendly flavored cigarettes. Which is good, because only people who have regularly sexually fantasized about Justin Beiber would be caught dead smoking a pineapple-flavored cigarette.
But the ban also extended to clove cigarettes, which seems to overlook the fact that cloves are for an entirely different type of customer. In fact, Obama has made a grave mistake by alienating a constituency that may be his most loyal voter demographic: college freshman girls who write bad poetry and are considering a tattoo in a foreign language.
Which just so happens to be the #1 clove-smoking demographic.
And so, in memory of the beloved foul-smelling stick of a tortured Tori Amos fan in an Intro to Photography class, here is a gallery of angsty artsy girls doing what they do best: deep introspection while smoking cloves.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Incidental Boob Graze Redeems Trust Fall Exercise
- 4 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 5 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 6 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 7 Local Bully: Gay Boy Scouts a Dream Come True
- 8 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 9 ‘A/S/L’ Most Asked Question At Kaplan Online University Reunion
- 10 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage