Photos of Artsy Girls Smoking Clove Cigarettes
R.I.P Cloves Cigarettes and the Artsy Girls Who Smoked Them
Life just got harder on today’s suburban-raised, dad-hating, sexuality-questioning teens. I just discovered by chance that one year ago today, a bill was signed by Obama and passed into law banning teen-friendly flavored cigarettes. Which is good, because only people who have regularly sexually fantasized about Justin Beiber would be caught dead smoking a pineapple-flavored cigarette.
But the ban also extended to clove cigarettes, which seems to overlook the fact that cloves are for an entirely different type of customer. In fact, Obama has made a grave mistake by alienating a constituency that may be his most loyal voter demographic: college freshman girls who write bad poetry and are considering a tattoo in a foreign language.
Which just so happens to be the #1 clove-smoking demographic.
And so, in memory of the beloved foul-smelling stick of a tortured Tori Amos fan in an Intro to Photography class, here is a gallery of angsty artsy girls doing what they do best: deep introspection while smoking cloves.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook