Videos of Children Doing Beavis and Butthead Impressions
Have you heard the news? Beavis and Butthead are returning to MTV with new episodes. Beavis and Butthead first came out when I was at the exact age that everyone in school, all day long, did impressions of them.
The scary thing is that those 12 year olds in 1995 who were doing Beavis impressions now have small children of their own, and just like sticking a firecracker in a cat’s butt, they have passed down their finest traditions.
Here are videos of babies and small children doing impressions of Beavis’s caffeine-induced alter-ego, Cornholio:
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook