My Bloody Valentine’s Day Photos
There are two things that everyone can agree to hate: Valentine’s Day and live band photography. Valentine’s Day for all the obvious reasons, and live band photography because it always looks crummy and who cares about 25 pictures of the bassist from behind anyway? People who take 100 pictures during a show (professionals excluded) have a special place in the “NO ONE CARES” torture chamber of hell right next to the people who post pictures of their food at restaurants. You know who you are.
Well, here’s an exception to the rule about Valentines and gig photos. Snapshots from 1988 and 1989 of My Bloody Valentine. Here’s the secret to great band photos, kiddies: only take about 8 pictures on a crappy actual film camera of a band in a small venue before their most important album comes out, then wait 20 years. Important: band must go on hiatus for those 20 years while frenzied demand builds. Then, your pictures will look AMAZING!
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test
- 7 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 8 Henry Cavill to be Replaced by Stack of Pancakes in “Man of Steel” Sequel
- 9 Taco Bell Now Just Dumping Bags of Doritos Into Everything On Menu
- 10 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage