My Bloody Valentine’s Day Photos
There are two things that everyone can agree to hate: Valentine’s Day and live band photography. Valentine’s Day for all the obvious reasons, and live band photography because it always looks crummy and who cares about 25 pictures of the bassist from behind anyway? People who take 100 pictures during a show (professionals excluded) have a special place in the “NO ONE CARES” torture chamber of hell right next to the people who post pictures of their food at restaurants. You know who you are.
Well, here’s an exception to the rule about Valentines and gig photos. Snapshots from 1988 and 1989 of My Bloody Valentine. Here’s the secret to great band photos, kiddies: only take about 8 pictures on a crappy actual film camera of a band in a small venue before their most important album comes out, then wait 20 years. Important: band must go on hiatus for those 20 years while frenzied demand builds. Then, your pictures will look AMAZING!
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook