A Guy Who Invents Jetpacks Takes Photos with Celebrities
Do you like rocket-powered personal vehicles? Do you like celebrities? If you’re like most people I know, the answer to both those questions is “NO DUH.” Ky Michaelson, aka “The Rocket Man,” has amassed an impressive collection of both of these, and he’s got the pictures to prove it. True fact: famous people LOVE jetpacks.
You’ll recognize Ky “Rocket Man” Michaelson as the guy with the sweet mustache in these photos.
All photos with permission from Ky Michaelson, from http://www.the-rocketman.com/
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 3 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 4 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 7 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 8 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 9 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Strartup
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook