Photos of Old People Playing Guitar Hero
When Guitar Hero first came out, it was a big breakthrough. Now there was a popular video game that could be enjoyed by the whole family, not just teenagers and grown men who live in their mothers’ basements.
One side effect of Guitar Hero’s popularity among all ages is the apparently irresistible urge to take photos of your parents or grandparents while they’re playing. Of course, the urge is understandable. Holding a plastic guitar and intently staring a TV screen is like dancing or eating: it’s an an activity that might be fun while you’re doing it, but guarantees you’ll look goofy in a photograph.
Photos from Flickr Creative Commons. Images link to source.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook