Mitt Romney Condoms Now Exist
Next time you’re DTF, reach for a Romney.
The same company that brought you Obama condoms is now marketing a line of condoms dedicated to GOP candidate Mitt Romney. As advertised on the website: “Despite Mitt’s inability to stick to a position, Romney condoms are great for any position.”
The condoms with Romney’s face on the package cost about five dollars each, so you probably won’t be stocking up if you’re hard for cash. But is there a better Valentine’s Day gift for your man than a Romney Rubber?
If you can afford five dollar condoms, you can now think of Mitt Romney every time you’re about to get it in. It’s contraception for the one percent!
Caution: Mitt Romney condoms may cause flip-flopping.
Please feel free to add your own Mitt Romney condom jokes in the comments section.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 3 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 4 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 5 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 6 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 7 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 8 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 9 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Strartup
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook