VIDEO: Michele Bachmann Prays to God to End Health Care Reform
Michele Bachmann makes me sad. She makes me sad because she’s about 3% smarter and better-looking than Sarah Palin, which only serves to underscore how truly, truly dumb Sarah Palin really is. (And this also serves to underscore that Sarah Palin is not that hot after all. And hey — what is it with people who think that Sarah Palin is hot? …I’m pretty shallow. I should be willing to admit that she’s cute even if I hate her political views. But I don’t think she’s cute: she looks like every average-looking mom I’ve ever seen who still manages to do a bunch of yoga or some jogging. …Am I just missing something here?)
Anyway, here is a new video of Michele Bachmann (though the footage itself is from 2009). In the video, she prays to God for an end to health care reform, and asks God to forgive the “sinners” in our government who have approved of such a thing. Because this is what God cares about: an internecine Democratic/Republican dispute over health care. In Michele Bachmann’s unique worldview, God also probably cares about, say, ethanol subsidies in, say, Iowa. Because this is the kind of pointless political shit that God wastes his time thinking about. The rapture? Good and evil? Life, the universe, and everything? Nah. Fuck that noise. God cares about health care bills.
Here is the video. It contains all the crazy that you would want, expect, and need from such a video, plus a little extra added crazy on top of that — sort of like a crazy cherry added to the top of an already insane sundae:
…Amen. Need we remind you that this woman is running for President? …For President of the United States of America. Yes, that’s the country that we all live in. This is a woman who has the type of uniquely blinkered view of God shared only by 5-year-olds and NFL players — God cares about everything that is important to me me me. And now she’s running for President; President of this country. Did we mention that already? We did? Okay; good.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 7 ‘A/S/L’ Most Asked Question At Kaplan Online University Reunion
- 8 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test
- 9 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage
- 10 Henry Cavill to be Replaced by Stack of Pancakes in “Man of Steel” Sequel