Here’s a Hand-Drawn Version of “Terminator 2″
Well, it’s been twenty years since “Terminator 2″ hit movie theaters, which means that I’m old; and it means that if you’re older than me, then you’re really old. In honor of the twentieth anniversary of the film, Swedish band Ninja Moped has released a hand-drawn musical remake of “T2,” featuring their own 8-bit inspired music, plus musician Daniel Larrson’s hand-drawn partial remake of the action movie. Please to enjoy:
So there’s that. …It’s a gentle hand-made reminder that Arnold Schwarzenegger was once primarily known as being a bad actor, and not, say, as a bad governor or bad husband/father. Also, and sorry to bring this up again, but Christ, has it really been twenty years? We learned at the end of “T2″ that robots can never cry, but maybe it’s time for me to shed a few tears at the passing of time, and the fact that I am now an aging, mildly paunchy, 30-something former hipster. You might want to shed a few tears as well, unless you’re younger than me, in which case — screw you.
Anyway, good job with the animated video, Swedish band that we had never heard of until this moment! Thank you for lowering us back into the cast-iron molten pit of our early 90s nostalgia — which again, if you’re a young person, is pretty much how “T2″ ends, but you’ve had two decades to find that out for yourself.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test
- 7 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 8 Henry Cavill to be Replaced by Stack of Pancakes in “Man of Steel” Sequel
- 9 Taco Bell Now Just Dumping Bags of Doritos Into Everything On Menu
- 10 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage