I Guarantee This Will Depress You
A terribly depressing experiment involving Madison Bray and war footage
Experiment: watch Madison Bray’s new music video “Girl Swag” on mute with any Yann Tiersen song playing loudly in the background. About a minute in, open up another window playing war footage and position it to the right of Bray’s video. Keep the war footage on mute too. When you can’t stand it any longer, turn off the mute on Bray’s video. Then, turn off the mute on the war footage. Keep watching as long as you can. When you can’t stand it any longer, turn the volume up and watch more.
Later, when both videos end and you feel a tremendous, vague terror creeping up your spine, take a deep breath, grateful that you’ll most likely never have to do something like that again.
More by Kyle Kouri:
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook
- 10 Shaq Confident He Will Eventually Make Funny Quip on TNT