Mila Kunis Will Be Going on Her Marine Date
It’s one thing to stand someone up, and it’s another to stand up someone who fights for your country who you publicly promised a special evening. So if reports Kunis was planning on going back on her promise to go on a date with the soldier who asked her out via Youtube were true, men and women scorned would surely have shown up on her doorstep holding pitchforks. Lucky for the Friends with Benefits star, E! has assured the public the date should go on as planned.
Sgt. Scott Moore invited Kunis to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18th in Greenville, N.C. , and her people are working to make sure she’ll have the night free. I guess promoting a sexy movie can really cut into your love life.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook
- 10 Shaq Confident He Will Eventually Make Funny Quip on TNT