Shia Labeouf Hooked Up with Megan Fox, and Other LaBeoufisms
Oh Shia LaBeouf you’re such a wordsmith. When you’re confronted with the fact the girl you just admitted to hooking up with is married, “I don’t know man.” is not the proper response. That phrase should be reserved for questions about the safety of eating a bag of Cheetos past the expiration date.
LaBeouf dropped the hook-up bombshell in an interview with Details magazine, The Huffington Post reported, in which he also decided to bash both the Indian Jones and Wall Street movies he stared in. Way to bite the hand that feeds you .
You have to have a little respect for how he broke into the industry. With a drug addicted dad growing up in a poor neighborhood he frequented open mikes and got himself an audition for the Disney Channel show Even Stevens. But that respect quickly fizzles when you take in some choice quotes from his interviews.
He explained his career thus far, as well as his new indie flick The Wettest County In The World with a handy equine metaphor, “When you’re a racehorse and you’ve got 20 trainers, all the trainers want the racehorse to run a certain way, What does the racehorse want to do? ‘Wettest’ is the first time they’ve ever asked the racehorse. I’ve been running for a team of people for a long time and I don’t take any of it back. I’ve learned a great deal about a certain type of film-making. But I have ambitions toward another type of film-making that I haven’t been allowed to engage in yet.”
Referring to yourself in the third person as some kind of misunderstood Seabiscuit buries anything else you’re was trying to express about your future career plans.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 7 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test
- 8 Henry Cavill to be Replaced by Stack of Pancakes in “Man of Steel” Sequel
- 9 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage
- 10 Taco Bell Now Just Dumping Bags of Doritos Into Everything On Menu