Greg McElroy Reportedly Aces Wonderlic Test
When it comes to the NFL draft, any statistic or personality trait can determine where a player ultimately gets drafted. Former Alabama QB, Greg McElroy might have bumped up his draft status without stepping foot on a field, allegedly scoring a 48 out of 50 on the Wonderlic test.
The test is the NFL’s version of the SATs, measuring the aptitude of players in the draft. There is still some debate on whether or not McElroy’s score is legitimate, but if it were he would have blown some of last year’s notable quarterback prospects out of the water. Sam Bradford was said to have scored a 36, Colt McCoy a 25, Tim Tebow 1 22, and Jimmy Clausen a 23. Only one player has reportedly ever scored a perfect 50 on the test. McElroy is not considered to be a top prospect in the draft, but this certainly helps his status moving forward.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook