Super Bowl: Aaron Rodgers Keys Packers Halftime Lead
Rodgers cruised through the first half, picking apart the Steeler defense. Rodgers threw two touchdown passes and had only five incomplete passes on 16 attempts. With 137 yards, Rodgers turned Ben Roethlisberger’s two interceptions into 14 points for the packers. His success has given the Packers a 21-10 lead at the end of the half.
Roethlisberger looked flustered, and struggled before his touchdown pass to end the second half. The Packers hit Big Ben frequently, with a hit to the arm causing the first interception. After bouncing back to end the half, do the Steelers have a comeback effort in them or will the Packers continue to impose their will on the Steelers (like Ben in a bathroom)?
Injuries to star CB Charles Woodson and WR Donald Driver sent the players to the locker room early. Collins also went back with 30 seconds left. The Packers could be in trouble if all three cannot play.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test
- 7 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 8 Henry Cavill to be Replaced by Stack of Pancakes in “Man of Steel” Sequel
- 9 Taco Bell Now Just Dumping Bags of Doritos Into Everything On Menu
- 10 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage