Super Bowl: Aaron Rodgers Keys Packers Halftime Lead
Rodgers cruised through the first half, picking apart the Steeler defense. Rodgers threw two touchdown passes and had only five incomplete passes on 16 attempts. With 137 yards, Rodgers turned Ben Roethlisberger’s two interceptions into 14 points for the packers. His success has given the Packers a 21-10 lead at the end of the half.
Roethlisberger looked flustered, and struggled before his touchdown pass to end the second half. The Packers hit Big Ben frequently, with a hit to the arm causing the first interception. After bouncing back to end the half, do the Steelers have a comeback effort in them or will the Packers continue to impose their will on the Steelers (like Ben in a bathroom)?
Injuries to star CB Charles Woodson and WR Donald Driver sent the players to the locker room early. Collins also went back with 30 seconds left. The Packers could be in trouble if all three cannot play.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook