O’Reilly Fox Interview: Badgers Obama About Healthcare
O’Reilly Rails Against Obama on Healthcare
Before the Packers and the Steelers take the field, Barack Obama and Bill O’Reilly are staging the pre-game event. By 10 minutes into the interview, I was mildly shocked that Obama resisted getting up and punching O’Reilly in the face.
For the first ten minutes, O’Reilly fought to paint Obama as a crazed socialist liberal, and Obama clung to the center like it was a pole in a hail storm.
“What surprised you most about being present, since you were so unprepared when you started the job.”
“I hope you think I’m fair to you, I try to be.”
“Are you ACTUALLY going to watch the game.”
Personally, I’m shocked that Fox let Fox News do this. O’Reilly consistently cut off Obama and didn’t show an an ounce of respect for the president. If journalists from 50 years ago were shown that tape, they’d probably throw up.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook
- 10 Shaq Confident He Will Eventually Make Funny Quip on TNT