Jets Steelers Game Update: Steelers Go Up By Two Scores
Jets-Steelers Dominated by Home Team.
Jets fans felt confident that good Mark Sanchez would show up. They better have him show up, soon. Is he still at the Jets rally after party at Ella in the East Village. That’s a pretentious, awful place Mark. You come to Pittsburgh right now. Right now. Bad Sanchez.
The Steelers are driving again with five minutes left in the third quarter; the Jets defense appears very intoxicating. Have we considered the possibility that Rex Ryan binged on all of his extra “Nobody Believes in Us” and left none for the players?
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook