Mike Anderson and Liz Taylor Remember the Alamo
With Paul Newman declaring his congestive heart failure gone, Clint Eastwood took time off his job at Home Depot to write to Conrad Hilton. Conny, he said, the weather in NYC is terrible, what I need right now is a place in the sun. Portugal, perhaps. Perhaps Detroit.
Goldie Hawn and Debbie Reynolds dined together this Wednesday, sharing an ice cold pitcher of Tokyo water. There’s nothing like Tokyo water, sources close to the administration say, especially with Eddie Fisher predicting hail for the funeral.
Pressed for comment on Libya, Elizabeth Edwards stated simply: Kindle. Kindle the lightning in the palm of your beach. You yourself are the lord of your flies. The New Jersey lottery is there to be won.
Google Trends Prose Poem 3/23 2011
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 3 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 4 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 7 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 8 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook