Anderson Cooper Beaten in Egypt by Pro-Mubarek Crowd
Anderson Cooper, the notorious reporter and anchor for CNN, told CNN colleagues that he was punched in the head while covering a demonstration. He said that he was hit at least 10 times, and his crew was attacked as well.
CNN’s Steve Brusk tweeted: “Anderson said he was punched 10 times in the head as pro-Mubarak mob surrounded him and his crew trying to cover demonstration.”
CNN reports that no one was seriously hurt. We’re still waiting on a report from Cooper; according to the reports, he’s still fit to report. And we wonder: does this signal a turn for the worse in Egypt, or was it just an isolated incident? Anderson Cooper’s hair is blinding and capable of sending people into a rage, after all.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook