Wesley “Cabbage” Correira Arrested; Who Cares?Look At This Cool Pic of Him
Just last week I was lamenting the fact that Wesley “Cabbage” Correira would not be in the headlines any time soon. I had just finished a photo manipulation in which I transformed “Cabbage” into Marvel Comics supervillain and classic Spiderman enemy Hammerhead. I figured I would never get a chance to use it because “Cabbage” is so seldom in the news these days. I lamented that I probably would never get to use it again.
I was wrong again. “Cabbage” managed to get arrested over the weekend at just the right time.
I am still working on what I hope to be a lengthy post full of photo manipulations transforming MMA stars into popular Marvel and DC Comics super heroes. It is a labor of nerd core love. I am currently stuck on Shane Carwin as X-Man Colussus. It’s hard to make that metal skin shine just right.
The post itself has not been very popular, but the Brock Lesnar as the Incredible Hulk image did a nice job of bringing in readers to my last Brock post. So I hope a lot of people see this image and enjoy it too.
Thank god for tanking careers and criminal behavior. “Cabbage” has an extensive record, so it is not a surprise on that level. But I will forever be indebted to the man for getting caught right when I had a bad ass image of him to share with the world.
It seems I also did a good job choosing which villain “Cabbage” would be. We are one shooting and an underground quack Mafia doctor away from seeing the”Cabbage” as Hammerhead concept come to life.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook