Hint Fiction Contest with Joyce Carol Oates Judging Ends 4/30/11
Got any short short short stories, micro-microfictions, one-line parables, or incredibly laconic aphorisms, twenty-five words or less? The Hint Fiction contest, judged by acclaimed writer Joyce Carol Oates, ends this Saturday, April 30th.
Stories must be twenty-five words or less. There is no entry fee. First place gets $100 and a prize package of indie books and publications; second place $50; third $25.
For more details, check out the Hint Fiction website.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 7 ‘A/S/L’ Most Asked Question At Kaplan Online University Reunion
- 8 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage
- 9 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test