Bengals Wide Receiver Busted with Almost 9 lbs of Weed
In a classic story about greed, Cincinnati Bengals receiver, Jerome Simpson, was busted by authorities when 2.5 pounds of marijuana were delivered to his residence on Tuesday.
When authorities investigated his home, they found 6 more pounds of marijuana, scales, packaging materials, and smoking devices. Police described the house as resembling a marijuana distribution network. One of Simpson’s teammates, offensive lineman Anthony Collins, was also in the house during the bust. Neither of the players answered the door to accept the package. Instead, the package was accepted by a 27 year old female named Aleen Smith.
It makes no sense for anybody living on an NFL salary to resort to the distribution of drugs. Amazingly, both players were detained but they weren’t arrested. If they get off with merely a slap on the wrist for this, the NFL should and will take action.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 3 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 4 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 5 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 6 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 7 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 8 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 9 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Strartup
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook