Christina Hendricks Esquire Photos
What Do You Think About Christina Hendricks’ Esquire Photos?
We’ve got Mad Men-related good news and bad news. The bad news first: Matthew Weiner has confirmedthat the show will only last for six seasons. Prepare to say farewell come 2012. OK, now onto the good news. Mad Men star/frequent subject of body image jabber Christina Hendricks is on the cover of the May issue of Esquire. As Irin Carmon over at Jezebel notes, she doesn’t look quite like herself in some of the photos – but they are stunning, nonetheless. This one made me think: boobs! And then, “I carried a watermelon.” Click through for more of James White’s images, plus some juicy excerpts from Hendrick’s “Letter to Men.”
Remember what a woman likes.
“When I first started dating my husband, I had this weird fascination with the circus and clowns and old carnival things and sideshow freaks and all that. About a month after we started dating, he bought me this amazing black-and-white photo book on the circus in the 1930s, and I started sobbing. Which freaked him out. I thought, Oh, my God, I mentioned this three or four weeks ago and talked about it briefly, but he was really listening to me. And he actually went out and researched and found this thing for me. It was amazing.”
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 Henry Cavill to be Replaced by Stack of Pancakes in “Man of Steel” Sequel
- 7 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test
- 8 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 9 Taco Bell Now Just Dumping Bags of Doritos Into Everything On Menu
- 10 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage