Lady Gaga Loves Exaggeration: Twitter Translation
Okay, I guess that’s a given. Lady Gaga loves excess. You can see this in just a quick glimpse at her Twitter. Does Lady Gaga like her fans? No. She LOVES her fans. She LOVES them so much, she could DIE. Lady Gaga’s emotions to the average person’s are like a gushing, geyser of rainbows to the paltry condensation on a paper cup. In order to understand them, we have provided The Faster Times translation. Here is a visual representation:
LadyGaga: What a fucking night. Sweating, pumping, dancing, mental human beings my fans are. Paws for miles and liquor. Freedom! Ill never leave u
TFT Translation: My fans were very excited tonight. They showed a great amount of enthusiasm and energy. Many seemed inebriated. I feel committed to them.
LadyGaga: 2 sold out O2 arenas in london, I’m so excited to see my little monster 2nite they may need to have a stretcher ready for me. I can’t wait!
TFT Translation: I am so famous. I am worried that the excitement will render me unconscious.
LadyGaga: since im living nowhere right now and live on the road with my props+wigs.(which is everything I own)i suppose my fans, in a way, livewithme
TFT Translation: I feel displaced by the amount of traveling that my job requires.
LadyGaga: Watch very closely as the magical angel and I are swallowed by the rainbow twister, and left stranded on the Glitter Way.
TFT Translation: ???
LadyGaga: rub that glitter + grease around, can’t wait for you to see the new show little monsters!
TFT Translation: My fans and I are going to get gussied up for one another!
LadyGaga: Hair bleach makes for a brilliant morning. On way to rehearsal for world tour. Strapping on my leather boots, time to dance for my life.
TFT Translation: Look good, feel good.
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook