Celebs Tweet the Holidays: Bow Wow, Ashton, Jane Fonda & More
The celebrity twitter trend for this season is advocating a holiday spirit. In 140 characters or less, these celebrities expound messages of peace, understanding, and charity for the holiday season. The best part about this is each celebrity’s personalized take on the holidays, for example mogul Russell Simmons’ attitude that the ultimate goal of giving is to get more. Doing this list also helps me augment my fantasies of celebrity holidays. I like to imagine that they’re all celebrating in one big house together. Lindsay Lohan lights a cigarette over the fire. Tiger Woods lights the menorah. Tom Cruise sits at the top of the Christmas tree. The cast of Twilight sings carols.
Russell Simmons: remember, during the holidays the more you give the more you get http://bit.ly/8IEh2E thank u @MsSelitaEbanks PLS RT
Marlee Matlin: Ok holiday planning calls. Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays. Peace and goodwill. Do good things unto others.
Hayley Williams: The Ramones… For all your Chrismas shopping stupid traffic needs.
Rob Kardashian: For all of you that read the Bible… What are some of your favorite verses from the Bible?
Kerry Rhodes: Everybody wake up and I know all u guys are slackers and need 2 get ur last min. Christmas gifts! Lol! U 2 @TheRealMissUSA
Sherri Shepherd: as far as my son knows, Christmas is about drawing pictures for his beloved teachers, therapists, etc. 4 mommy-exhaustion, joy & gratitude
Michael Ian Black: Turns out tattoo parlors are terrible places to go Christmas shopping unless you’re shopping for hepatitis, which I was.
Nathan Fillion: Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays. Feed the birds. http://yfrog.com/auplbnj
Justin Bieber: Im so proud rt now. Our food drive in NYC raised over 150 THOUSAND POUNDS of food for families in need this Holiday season! Thank u!! [...] This is what its all about. 150k lbs of FOOD!!
Neyo: Support our holiday charity now and Bid on a chance to have lunch with me in L.A on December 30th!!! http://compoundcharity.com
Ashton Kutcher: wishing you and your’s an inspired holiday season http://bit.ly/7QIbdt
Jane Fonda: Just made my annual holiday gift to support Planned Parenthood and all the women they serve. You should join me http://bit.ly/PPgive
Alyssa Milano: Send holiday greetings to our troops overseas: http://ow.ly/N97i (via @HuffImpact) #MilitaryMonday
Bow Wow: Buying myself an S550 benz for christmas. aint gotta woman so who else gone buy it 4 me?
Rev Run: God’s listening::: PRAY
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook
- 10 Shaq Confident He Will Eventually Make Funny Quip on TNT