Why Was Katie Holmes in Jack and Jill? Divorce Irrelevant
Divorce makes sense. Two people fall out of love. It happens. Just because people are celebrities people care about their love lives, when I’m sure what actors and actresses would really like people to care about is their work. I care about Katie Holmes’ work, specifically her role in the film Jack and Jill. What was she doing there? Sandler must have paid her a ridiculous amount of money. If you’re one of the few people who have actually seen Jack and Jill, it’s clear Adam Sandler has gone completely insane. You can’t explain a script like that logically, and Katie Holmes role as Sandler’s wife who sticks up for Sandler being obnoxious in drag has got to be the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen in a movie. I actually haven’t seen Katie Holmes in another movie, and what am I supposed to think now? Granted no shot of her looking bewildered and out of place was as haunting as Tom Cruise’s fat suit dance in Tropic Thunder, but who said marriage had to be about equality?
We shouldn’t be criticizing actors and actresses like Katie Holmes for their marriages and divorces. We should be criticizing them for their movies.
More Fame Hype:
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 7 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test
- 8 Henry Cavill to be Replaced by Stack of Pancakes in “Man of Steel” Sequel
- 9 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage
- 10 Taco Bell Now Just Dumping Bags of Doritos Into Everything On Menu