Justin Bieber Baby Drama Dropped?
Bieber has been let off the hook from taking a court-ordered paternity test, but according to her lawyer, Yeater is still pursuing the case.
The Justin Bieber baby daddy scandal just might be over. Or maybe not. Mariah Yeater, the twenty-year-old mother who claimed the seventeen-year-old pop star is the father of her son, has reportedly dropped the court order that demanded Bieber take a paternity test.
But in a TMZ interview with the only lawyer who is still standing by her, it seems that Yeater is continuing to pursue the case.
“My intentions right now are attempting to utilize a team I’ve assembled to negotiate the case outside of court and work out a confidentiality agreement so the DNA test can occur privately on a private date and time at an undisclosed location to maintain privacy for everyone involved.”
When asked why the lawsuit was dismissed, the lawyer became a tad vague, but mostly blamed it on the fact that Yeater has been receiving death threats and it was pertinent to her safety that she drop the public suit. Which makes a lot of sense – if Bieber fans were willing to send death threats to Kim Kardashian, it’s not surprising that they’re going rabid over Yeater and her alleged Bieber spawn. The lawyer adamantly backed Yeater’s credibility. But it’s always possible that she’s a pathological liar, right?
“I believe my client…and if I didn’t believe my client, I wouldn’t be involved in this.”
It should be noted that two other lawyers have quit representing her already.
Justin publicly rebuked Yeater’s claims on the Today Show. “To set the record straight, none of it is true. I know I’m going to be a target, but I’m never going to be a victim. It’s crazy, because every night after the show I’ve gone right from the stage right to my car. So it’s crazy that some people want to make up such false allegations.”
She’s also said, “Justin Bieber and my baby have a striking resemblence.” To which I answer, he looks like all babies. That’s just his face.
More Faster Fame:
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 Local Bully: Gay Boy Scouts a Dream Come True
- 7 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 8 ‘A/S/L’ Most Asked Question At Kaplan Online University Reunion
- 9 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage