Brad Pitt to Quit Acting at Age 50
Brad Pitt on acting, infants and happiness.
Brad Pitt announced in an Australian interview that we have only a mere three years to continue watching his mediocre films, because he is retiring from acting at the age of 50. He’s such a hard worker. However, the star will continue to produce films and infants. In the same interview he has mentioned that he and child collector Angelina Jolie are open to having more kids.
“You know, I don’t know that we’re finished. I don’t know yet. I don’t know.”
My speculation is that they just get bored of the kids after they hit a certain age. Maddox is ten now. Once you hit double digits, the nanny is the only one who really gives a shit about you.
“Those late nights are so fun when one of them’s up or those mornings when they get up and make pancakes or something. That’s what it’s about.”
I thought one of the benefits of leaving their native countries is avoiding child labor?
But really the question we all want to know: is Brad happy?
“I think happiness is overrated, truthfully. I do. I think sometimes you’re happy, sometimes you’re not. There’s too much pressure to be happy. I don’t know. I don’t really give a shit. I know I will be at times and I know I won’t be at times. Satisfied, at peace, those would be more goals for myself.”
Good for you.
Photo credit: C. Flanigan/FilmMagic
More from Samantha Galasso:
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 2 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Attorney Actually Starting to Believe Own Bullshit
- 10 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook