Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Heading for Divorce
After six years, Ashton’s serial cheating has destroyed his and Moore’s marriage.
The ultimate cougar pairing, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore, are supposedly getting a divorce. The newest addition to Two and a Half Men has been allegedly cheating on Demi several times, but the most recent incident on a boys trip to San Diego was the straw that broke the camel’s back. On September 24, Kutcher and Moore’s six-year-anniversary, Ashton celebrated with 23-year-old Sara Leal in his Hard Rock Hotel room.
Ashton revealed to Leal that he and Demi were separated and the marriage was over. Like every typical Hollywood homewrecker, Leal is planning to sell her story for $250,000, and is in the process of meeting with lawyers already.
Ashton’s serial cheating has come to the public’s notice before. Last year, Kutcher reportedly met Brittney Jones at the most romantic of settings—a Hollywood bowling alley. After giving him her number, they met up a few days later. He proceeded to bring her back to his and Demi’s home and had sex with her on the couch.
According to the RadarOnline.com, Brittney was told by Kutcher then that they had an “open marriage” and that threesomes are not uncommon.
Weird, Demi wasn’t told about the tryst…. You’d figure she would want to join in since it really gets her going, right?
So maybe this was the line he fed Sara Leal, considering it has worked in the past. In the meantime, Demi has been doing what most scorned A-listers do when they find out about infidelity: tweeting about it. She quoted Greek philosopher, Epictetus, stating “When we are offended at any man’s fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger.” Earlier, she had posted a picture of her bare back, with a caption: “remember….you’ve got your own back.”
More Faster Fame:
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook
- 10 Shaq Confident He Will Eventually Make Funny Quip on TNT