Jaime Pressly Sentenced For Drunk Driving
I only know Jaime Pressly from her classic role in “Joe Dirt” where she plays a hot, white trash love interest. From the constant barrage of advertisements that ran when it released, I also know that she was a cast member from the show “My Name is Earl” where she played a character defined by Wikipedia as “unsophisticated trailer trash.” There was also “Not Another Teen Movie” where she played a hot, white trash esque cheerleader.
In January, she was arrested in California for driving with a BAC of 2.0. The legal limit is .8. Today, she pleaded no contest in court, and earned herself three years of informal probation, enrollment in an alcohol education class, and a breathalyzer lock on her car. She probably has like 4 cars though so that lock shouldn’t be an issue. Perhaps, the arrest was a publicity stunt in order to obtain more white trash roles. The economy is rough.
photos courtesy of behindblondiepark.com and WENN.com
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 First Openly Straight Figure Skater Comes Forward
- 2 Brooklyn Man Now Living Entirely Off Own Beard Garden
- 3 “Cra Cra” Now Official Diagnosis in New DSM (DSM-5)
- 4 OfficeMax Marketing Director Struggling to Make Staplers ‘Sexy’ and ‘Conversational’
- 5 Homeless Guy Woos Silicon Valley VCs with Low-Tech Crowdfunding Startup
- 6 Area Man Tailors Life To Be More Relevant To His Hulu Advertisements
- 7 Fan Banging Furiously on Glass Could Be the Difference in Hockey Playoffs
- 8 Survey: 88% of Eagles Fans Too Drunk To Spell Nnamdi Asomugha Last Season
- 9 Local Mom Won’t Stop Being First Person to Like Every Goddamn Thing Son Posts to Facebook
- 10 Shaq Confident He Will Eventually Make Funny Quip on TNT