Julian Assange’s Four Love Children: That Man Can Spread the Good Seed
Through the character dissection implemented upon all controversial public figures, Julian Assange has been revealed to be the maker of many an un-fathered child. The Times of India reports that he has four “love children,” ranging from six months to twenty years of age. Daniel Domscheit-Berg, former Wiki leaks spokesman, writes in his soon to be published tell-all book that Julian would, “boast about how many children he had fathered in various parts of the world,” noting that, “He seemed to enjoy the idea of lots and lots of Julians, one on every continent.”My college boyfriend enjoyed making similar pronouncements, stating that his aim was to impregnate as many women as possible, globally. He purported that his genetic make-up was of such quality ilk that it was his duty to spread it. Similarly, Gawker quotes a source saying that Julian “Feels obliged to spread his genes… he thinks he is so good the world needs more of his kids.” Upon inquiry of ex-boyfriend into to the rearing these multitudinous babies, he insists that “children can be raised by groups of cats, like he was.”
Both Julian and unnamed college boyfriend seem to think that their babies will be little versions of themselves. This is common among people with narcissistic personality disorder. Parents with this condition tend to either identify too strongly with their children, seeing them in their own likeness and in this way perfect, or are disappointed in their unlikeness and unable to provide love. Just think of Dr. Evil and his dichotomous relationships with Scott Evil and Mini-Me.
Regarding women, Domscheit-Berg writes, “Julian’s main criterion for a woman was simple: She had to be young. Preferably younger than 22. And it went without saying that she couldn’t question him.” Judging by my exes’ latest conquests, I’d say that he shares this too with Assange. Those with narcissistic personality disorder respond badly to criticism, perceived or real, and thus are drawn to those who don’t challenge them, or eat.
According to his supposed OK Cupid profile, under the name fake name HarryHarrison, Julian is 87% dominating and 87% slut, the perfect combination for impregnating large quantities of women.
Other famous males with mad babies include:
- P. Diddy-five biological children
- Mel Gibson-eight children (he doesn’t believe in birth control, or mass genocide)
- L. Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology-seven children
- Genghis Kong-4 confirmed, rumored like 4,000 says Wikipedia…
These men all share ‘delusions of grandeur,’ as the fancy sounding term goes. Any man who says things like, “You can call me P. or Diddy, or P.Diddy,” definitely has an inflated sense of how much we care. The desire to populate the world is a megalomaniac fantasy, in which 87% slutty/ 87% domineering men cast themselves as Gods, “Creating man in their own image”.
Narcissistic personality disorder is widely believed to be caused by childhood neglect. So that’s one trait baby-breeders like Julian can feel confident they are passing on.
MORE FASTER HYPE:
Follow us on twitter@thefastertimes
- 1 Amanda Bynes’s Behavior Revealed to Be Elaborate PSA
- 2 Obama Horrified by the Grammar in Our Emails
- 3 Monster Fart Prompting Management to Rethink “Open Office”
- 4 NSA Demanded Access To Un-Filtered Instagram Photos
- 5 Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Ambushed By Alan ‘The Paper’ Rubinstein
- 6 ‘Licensed to Kim Jong Il’ Records 27th Straight Year Atop N. Korean Charts
- 7 ‘A/S/L’ Most Asked Question At Kaplan Online University Reunion
- 8 Stanley Cup Final One Blowout Away From “Boston Massacre” Headline Outrage
- 9 Vice Magazine Now Only Hiring Writers Who Fail Drug Test